Using services offered over the internet properlyTo safely use the power of the internet, some simple reflexes are essential.
1. Do not open any emails when you don't know the source, even if the subject is appealing, serious, important.
2. Never disclose personal information (personal codes, etc.).
3. Make some simple checks:
1. Memorise access codes, never record them anywhere.
2. If you go to your banking site, or if you want to make a purchase over the internet, carefully check the spelling of the address of the site you are on.
3. If you pay for purchases over the internet, make sure you are in a safe place (SSL security) when communicating information about your payment method: credit card number, account number.